Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Appointment! :D

Mom and I are heading out to L.A., California on August 2nd for the consultation appointment, finally on the schedule with the doctor doing the ketamine treatments at USC. :) Big deal, pretty excited, pretty nervous, but it will be nice to get some answers and hopefully some solutions. It is so EXPENSIVE, too! Hopefully if the treatments work and I'm getting regular boosters however often they're needed, there will be a clinic working in Arizona by that time to cut down on travel costs. We're looking in to some hotels nearby that advertise discounts for people visiting for hospital appointments, so that will help since we'll likely just be there overnight for the consultation. We won't know anything about the treatments until after this appointment.

Thank goodness, because my stimulator won't hold a charge for more than a few days with as often as I use it on such high settings, and it takes at least four hours(haven't paid attention past that) to charge the charger, then like two hours to charge the internal battery, I feel like all I ever do is charge! AHHHHH! Then if it runs low before I get the charger charged and the battery charged I'm stuck in the full amount of RSD pain in my legs just sitting around with no way to help it which sucks. x_x I can't WAIT to try these ketamine treatments, did I mention I'm excited? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment