Friday, January 13, 2012

New Here....

Ok, a blog.... I finally went ahead with it, after multiple friends telling me I should make one, have an avenue to tell my "story" as someone who got RSD so young. Here's the thing, my thoughts tend to be a little un-focused from the condition and because my arms are affected I can't type a lot all at once, so baby steps are in order... Likely a lot of posts that start at one point in the day and end much later due to multiple breaks. :) But I'm inspired, dang-it! And rather stubborn... Let's call it inspired!

I have no idea what I'm doing....




So, the reason I finally got around to this was a very interesting challenge I saw online. The Iron Crafts Challenge. This looked like a great distraction, especially since I've got many weeks ahead of physical tortu- um, therapy. I'm giving it a shot, I've always liked crafts, and this is some great inspiration to actually get something done. I'm thinking of focusing my projects on an RSD theme since there are quite a few awareness events coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment